Friday 18 October 2019

Automatic Driving Schools Hastings

October 2019

First I want to thank Mark Napier for all his support throughout my time being a pupil at his driving school through L Plates.
I first came across Mark when I started learning again in 2013/14 using an automatic instead of a manual.
Mark shows a passion in teaching others to drive, a great sense of humour and also very calm natured with excellent support, especially with nervous drivers like myself and help build confidence in those learning to drive.
Mark taught me a lot about driving that my previous instructor didn't, he uses diagrams and put me scenarios to use my own initiative to tackle it.
I highly recommend Mark to anyone learning to drive in an automatic.
Once again thank you Mark for everything! Anna-Belle. Hastings.


No comments:

Post a Comment