Friday 2 November 2012

Automatic driving lessons Hastings

2nd November, 2012.



My experience with L-Plates driving school is one I will definitely treasure for a long time. Thanks to Mark Napier, my instructor who made this possible. I have used 2 different instructors before I met Mark. The difference was clear right from the time I took my first drive out with him. He is very soft spoken, very warm hearted, always punctual. He has a very simple and easy way of explaining various road situations as they arise. Very patient when explaining road situations (even if he has to do it several times). 
I guess his aim as he instructs , is not just to prepare you to pass the test, but to equip you with a life time driving tips which will ensure you leave to arrive safe. 
Mark, I am writing this testimonial in appreciation. You are simply a professional in your field. Thanks a lot. Cynthia. Hastings

No comments:

Post a Comment