Sunday 27 January 2013

Driving lessons Brighton

27th January, 2013

I am absolutely thrilled and over the moon to have FINALLY passed my driving test!!! At 28 deciding to dedicate my limited time to learning to drive in order to replace the treacherous daily commute was very daunting and felt like a huge and expensive hurdle to overcome…….however Ray Brewster made everything possible !!!!
Ray was recommended to me by a colleague as she had just started to learn to drive and was instantly enthusiastic at the prospect of learning to drive and highly recommended him. Right from the start he made me feel at ease and supported, he took the time to get to know me as an individual and tailored my driving lessons around me and catered them to my individual needs. I can’t thank Ray enough for his tremendous support, patience and commitment that he showed me whilst being under his guidance.
It has been an absolute pleasure getting to know Ray and listening to his wonderful stories, in a way I am quite sad not to be spending driving time with him anymore as he was always such a cheery and laid back guy with many interesting stories. I definitely don’t think that I would not have passed at all or any time in the near future if it wasn’t for Ray’s positive attitude and absolute dedication to my cause. If you would like to learn to drive but are looking for the right person you have found him- laid back, committed and most importantly HONEST. 
Thank you Ray, I look forward to my pleasant drive to work and saving a small fortune (on train faires) every day. Lauren Staley


No comments:

Post a Comment