Tuesday 19 February 2013

Driving instructors Horsham.

19th February, 2013

After a steady stream of lessons I passed my test first time with Raj. Raj taught me that driving isn’t a scary battle to get from A to B ASAP, but an effective and enjoyable way if done safely and properly. I have learnt that being alert and patient is key. Raj has been a very friendly and approachable instructor since day 1, and has treated every mistake with great understanding and patience leading to my success. You would expect that as somebody ages they would be less and less enthusiastic, less cool and less of a great person to be with – NOT WITH RAJ. If you are looking to pass that test first time in the coolest and most enjoyable way – go with Raj Purba. Mustafa Selcuk.Horsham.

No comments:

Post a Comment