Friday 12 July 2013

Driving instructors Worthing

11th July, 2013

I would like to say a massive thank you to Frank Judah for being my driving instructor over the past 7 months. Learning to drive with L Plates Driving School has been an incredibly enjoyable and satisfying experience! Starting to drive was quite a daunting and nerve racking prospect for me, but as soon as I got in the car on my first lesson, Frank made me feel relaxed and welcome, and as the weeks went on, I really started to look forward to my driving lessons. Frank was very patient with me, making sure I went over things enough until I was happy and confident enough to do them on my own. He helped me progress steadily, not pushing me into anything I didn't feel comfortable with but encouraged me to move on when he thought I was ready! He often asked for my opinion about how I was driving instead of just telling me what I was doing eight and wrong which made me think deeper into how I was driving and feel it has made me a far safer driver as a result of it. Now that I have passed I am definitely considering taking the Pass Plus scheme with Frank to broaden my driving experience. I would definitely recommend Frank as a diving instructor, whether you want to pass quickly, or take your time over learning, as he is patient and will move at the pace you wish to set. I was also very impressed by his flexibility when it came to the timing of my lessons, as I often had to change times or cancel. He was always perfectly happy to change times to fit my schedule which made booking driving lessons far less stressful! Again, a big thankyou to Frank for the past few months, its been great fun and an incredibly satisfying experience. Bethany Close. Worthing.


No comments:

Post a Comment