Tuesday 20 August 2013

Driving lessons Sompting

18th August, 2013

I would like to hugely thank Frank for being such an excellent driving instructor! I heard about Frank Judah and L Plates driving school through recommendation from a friend, and I have and will continue to also recommend Frank to as many friends as possible, as he was superb. I really appreciated his calm and enjoyable approach, whilst also explaining knowledge and instructions in a very clear and concise manner. If I ever had any questions or queries, he was very quick to answer them precisely and would go over it as many times as possible, in order to make to me feel secure in what I was doing. Frank was very truthful and advisable on my development, therefore when he said he felt that I was ready to take my test I knew this was an accurate and truthful opinion. His knowledge and confidence in my driving gave me great reassurances and confidence, which led me to feel very relaxed and secure during my test which helped me greatly. Thanks once again, Faye Ralph. Sompting.


No comments:

Post a Comment