Thursday 26 September 2013

Driving schools Crawley

23rd September, 2013

One of the first things I said to Giles was "I have to pass my test by September." That gave him about two months to get me up to standard. Having driven before wasn't much help to him as, after a two year break between lessons, I sat in the car on our first lesson and stared blankly at him.
Giles rose to the challenge wonderfully. It takes some patience to deal with a frustrated me! He knew exactly what I needed and adapted his teaching method to suit me perfectly. His easy humour and friendly, relaxed demeanour made me feel completely comfortable in my lessons with him. Despite my insistent reservations, I passed my test under his tutelage. With just 20 hours, he succeeded where a previous year of lessons had failed. It was a delight to have Giles as my instructor and I highly recommend him as a teacher to even the most dubious of drivers. Eloisa Lillywhite. Crawley


No comments:

Post a Comment