Tuesday 15 September 2015

Driving schools Lewes

September, 2015

I past first time with 4 minors with L Plates despite I had taken a test 4 years before with a different driving school which I regret as I wasn't ready ! Which I soon found out. My instructor Ray Brewster Was truly an efficient teacher. He taught me everything I needed to know and gave me extra information to learn at home In order for me to become a confident driver. My confidence was an issue with me, but with Ray's patience and encouragement I overcame that to get the end result that I desired. He makes sure you are ready for your test before you go for it and that was proven by me passing my test. He always has time for his pupils even after driving hours so any questions you may have are answered. Even if I had failed my test I know Ray and the help of L plates would give me the help I needed to take the test again. Most importantly I always found if you are comfortable with your instructor driving lessons should feel relaxed, and driving with Ray I found that he was an easy person to address. L Plates have a good rate that I felt I could always pay. Thanks L Plates and my fantastic teacher Ray Brewster! Danielle Rose. Lewes.


No comments:

Post a Comment