Friday 2 October 2015

Driving instructors Seaford

September, 2015

I started learning with L plates two years ago and can simply say it has been such a brilliant experience! My instructor Ray Brewster was always positive, encouraging, and a joy to learn with. He took me through all the elements I didn't understand and was never patronizing, and never pushing me to move quicker than I felt at the time. From teaching me the fundamentals of how the car works to the theory elements- with his trusty ipad at the ready, he would show me video clips, interactive demonstrations, maps of the areas and photos of the car, even getting me to demonstrate myself what manoeuvres I was trying to do for instance. If I struggled to figure out what angle the car needed to be he would show me with a toy car so that I was fully aware of my actions and reference points to follow - truly catering for unique learning styles! I was clearly aware of how I needed improve in each lesson, we'd set targets prior to driving with a full review of the lesson at the end of the session. To conclude I cannot stipulate enough how much I would recommend L Plates, they are great value for money and actually care for their students learning and progress ! I'm actually quite sad not to be having more lessons! Fabulous time, fabulous instructor! Thank you so much for everything!  Maddie Hatt. Seaford


No comments:

Post a Comment