Thursday 26 November 2015

Driving instructors East Grinstead

November, 2015

I contacted L Plates to do my driving lessons as I had just had my son and knew I would finally have some time to do it, as well as it would make it easier for me getting to work and taking him to nursery when my maternity leave ended. I was dreading it though, I hated parallel and bay parking. I had done a few lessons 5 years ago and could not get it right, I felt that I was never going to get my drivers licence. But I had a great instructor from L Plates, Giles Blanche, he was very patient and calm and showed me really easy ways to overcome the dreaded parking. Giles was really easy to talk to and picked up on what to say to keep me focused and calm all the time, I really enjoyed my experience with L Plates. Candice Campbell. East Grinstead.


No comments:

Post a Comment