Friday 22 January 2016

Driving instructors Horley

January, 2016

I was recommended to John Mell by my dad who knew John previously and who had taught my sister to drive as well. On my first introductory lesson I immediately felt at ease with John’s teaching style and knew immediately I would be comfortable with him as my driving instructor. Patience, dedication and kindness are John’s attributes and after a series of lessons he told me I was ready for my test. 
I passed first time and I cannot describe how good it felt. I am so impressed with John I am going to have further lessons with him to experience driving on a motorway and also driving at night. John, you are a brilliant instructor and I am going to recommend you and L-Plates to all my friends who want to drive. Thank you for teaching me such an important life skill. Mark Tozer. Horley.


No comments:

Post a Comment