Tuesday 22 March 2016

Driving instructors Redhill

March, 2016

I used to learn to drive years ago, in a different country, on the right side of the road, but never followed through. I chose L Plates as they have very good prices. I didn't know what to expect, but it turned out I had to start from basics. I was very lucky to be taught by John Mell. He explains everything in a calm and reassuring manner, never rushing things or expecting too much (or too little!). It was always clear to me what we were going to do and he always took my comments and doubts into account. I passed first time and, although I am very strict with myself and I did think of every way it could go wrong, with John's constant encouragement I knew I was able to do it. I could not wish for a better driving instructor and I am very happy to recommend him (and the school) to others. Iza Kowalska. Redhill. 

No comments:

Post a Comment