Thursday 23 June 2016

Driving schools Tonbridge

June, 2016

I had Colin as my driving instructor and I have had two previous people from different companies and Colin by far was the best! The first lesson I had he was just so reassuring and polite and was showing confidence within me and my driving! He understood that I wanted to do it as quickly as possible but he kept me level headed and explained where I need to get to before being able to take the test. His lessons got more and more challenging and was always good lessons because we were using the roads that will be on the test routes, when coming to a situation I haven't seen he would break it down step by step and explain slowly how to deal with the situation! I personally was involved in a bad car accident couple years ago and haven't had a lesson since until using Colin and immediately he understood why I was nervous and helped me get over my fear of driving! I would certainly recommend him and this company to everyone I know wanting to learn to drive! Was a pleasure to be taught by such an amazing teacher! Thank you!! Matthew Harden. Tunbridge. 


No comments:

Post a Comment