Monday 18 July 2016

Driving instructors Brighton

July, 2016

I had a really brilliant experience with my driving instructor ray. I saw a huge amount of improvement in a short amount of time and my confidence was growing every lesson. Ray would go the extra mile for students, he would explain things in many ways instead of just explaining. He would sometimes even show you with a little toy car which really helped! He also explained things using his iPad where there were videos and imagery that also really helped. Ray obviously takes time to think about how everyone learns differently and how he can get through to every type of learner and give them the best teaching experience. Another thing that really helped me was how calm ray would be when I made mistakes. He would always just say leave it behind you and carry on your a good driver. Lastly what I found really helpful with l plates is the book we are given to help us keep track of our success. When ray would go through this with me it really helped me understand where I was with my driving and how long before I was ready to do a test. Ray would go through the book with me and show me what I had achieved so far. Overall I had a lovely experience and I would definitely reccomend Ray to anyone wanting driving lessons, in fact I've already given his number out twice!! Thankyou for helping me pass. Tallulah Chapman. Brighton


No comments:

Post a Comment