Thursday 10 November 2016

Driving instructors Bexhill

October, 2016

My driving instructor Frank McClaren was what I expected from a driving instructor and more. He exceeded my expectations in every department. He was flexible with his lessons to work around my shift work, his knowledge and general instructing skills were a level above and to top it off he is a brilliant guy who makes you feel at ease from beginning to end. The pricing I thought was very good considering the experience and quality of Frank's work. I would and already have recommended Frank to a few relatives and friends and will continue to do so. Overall I think I made the correct decision with deciding to use L Plates and Frank. Outstanding instructor and a credit to L Plates and the industry as a whole! Thanks you frank. Josh Bull. Bexhill-on-sea


No comments:

Post a Comment