Monday 6 February 2017

Driving instructors Worthing

January, 2017

I am a very happy customer because as of yesterday I am a legal driver! I passed my test with ease which included no minor faults. I would say that I was only able to achieve this with the help from my instructor Frank Judah, who was nothing but great from day one! We took the L Plates handbook which included all the driving drills and manoeuvres - which we did step by step each week until I was confident enough to start taking mock tests to really improve my overall driving experience. Anything wrong I did on these mock tests we identified and improved leading up to the test, meaning on the day of the actual test I felt confident with everything I did - passing first time. I would like to thank L Plates and Frank for helping me achieve this! Callum Ray MacDonald. Worthing./


No comments:

Post a Comment