Monday 6 March 2017

Driving lessons Tonbridge

March, 2017

It has been an absolute joy and pleasure to learn to drive with L Plates and most of all with my instructor Colin Dawes! For the past six months Colin has been my Jiminy Cricket and good conscience in the car - he was always kind, calm, patient and knowledgable. We worked through the L Plates handbook week by week, and the mock tests Colin put together were tailored to help me improve any flaws and increase my experience ready for the big test. By the time the test came around, I felt safe, calm and very prepared. The hardest part now is going to be driving solo without Colin, but with his help I now have the freedom and confidence to drive, the world is my oyster and I am exceptionally grateful! Thank you Colin! Alexander Bell. Tunbridge.


No comments:

Post a Comment