Friday 8 December 2017

Driving Instructors Worthing

November, 2017

I started Learning back in January with Frank and passed on the 15.11.2017 on my first test :) Frank was a amazing Teacher that was so patient and calm when it came to teaching me everything. He also has a great sense of humor that got me through some of the hardest and stressful parts of learning. I probably wasn't the easiest to teach due to me having lessons after a full day at work and normal being tired or in a bad mood but Frank always started the lesson with a massive smile and words of entrenchment that brightened up my driving lessons. All in all I don't think I would have done half as well if I had been taught by anyone else. I would recommend Frank to everyone who want to learn to drive and think he is a big asset to the L plates team. April. Worthing.


No comments:

Post a Comment