Wednesday 7 February 2018

Driving Lessons Tonbridge

February, 2018 

I had a bad experience when learning to drive about seventeen years ago, and subsequently abandoned the idea of passing a test and getting a car of my own. I called Colin after a neighbour had said how patient and kind he was during her lessons. Colin took time to understand my nervousness, and I found it very easy to learn with him as he has a very calm nature. He has also never been frustrated by needing to explain things to me over and over again! Lessons were well-organised, and I also appreciated the written guidance provided, meaning I could read about what I had done in practice during the lesson. I have had weekly lessons with Colin for the last few months; I passed my test first time this week, and I am now off to pick up my very own car! Thank you to Colin and L-Plates for enjoyable lessons and for helping me achieve something I thought I never would. Angela. Tunbridge.


No comments:

Post a Comment