Wednesday 25 July 2018

Automatic Driving Schools Brighton

July 2018


After attempting to learn to drive with another driving school around a year ago but having to give up as my nerves and anxiety got the better of me, I felt deflated knowing I’ve given up before, and extremely nervous getting in Terrys car for the first time. He quickly put me at ease and said to me this will change your life for the better I promise. Something that stuck with me! Terry is a brilliant driving instructor and I genuinely feel I couldn’t of got through this without his expertise and patience. Considering I was extremely fearful behind the wheel, I started to learn in February and had passed by July! Something I never ever thought would happen. If you think you can’t do it, trust me, you can! I will never be able to thank him enough for all his hard work but this review will have to do! Thank you Terry! Chelcie. Brighton.

No comments:

Post a Comment