Friday 12 October 2018

Automatic Driving Schools Lancing

October 2018

I tried manual lessons when I was 18 and hated every moment of it. It took me years and years (14 years to be precise) to finally pluck up the courage to try automatic. And I have to say it was the best decision I've made in my life so far! I finally feel free and have more confidence in myself. I can take my two beautiful children out and have fun. None of this would ever had been possible without the amazing Terry. Driving with Terry was like meeting up with a friend. He is such a fantastic guy, so easygoing and soooo funny! We had a lot of laughs. He made me feel so at ease with everything. I managed to pass my test 1st time with only two faults. I have never felt prouder of myself! But the only down side is I miss seeing Terry :( I still see him regularly driving around on lessons but it's not the same. So Terry if you read this, I miss you dude. Hope the family and Leo are being good to you. Thank you so much for everything. I bet you secretly miss my "sound effects!" Haha. See you around, gimme a toot :) Xx. Maryann. Lancing.



No comments:

Post a Comment