Monday 18 February 2019

Driving Instructors Redhill

February 2019

It took me 20 years to get around to do my driving licence. I have been very lucky to find John Mell at L Plates Driving School. I was feeling lost and uncertain after using a previous driving school, but John gave me all the support and confidence I needed to pass my driving test. It wasn’t just the practical lessons, but L Plates also provide a range of study materials and driving notes. The online study was easy and practical as I could do it in any free time. 

I have been very lucky to do my driving with John and I can’t praise him enough. I’m dyslexic so needed additional support, John was a fabulous instructor who was able to keep me calm, he was always prompt and well organised for the lessons, tracking my progress and working out my weaknesses. Aneta. Redhill.


No comments:

Post a Comment