Thursday 2 May 2019

Driving Instructors Redhill

May 2019

Hi. 

One of the best driving schools out there. The prices for lessons are fair, and they offer some really good deals for loyal customers. 

John who was my instructor, is one of the best instructors I've ever had. Very knowledgeable man who knows a lot not just about the driving itself, but also about the teaching techniques and how to approach his students. Something not a lot of casual instructors can do. Also very well organised, plans ahead and really shows that he cares about his clients and their driving life. This is the least you can expect from someone like John. : ) 
Once again John, thank you for your help. I really appreciate your patience, support and the programme you have accurately constructed for me. Despite our last lesson being very unlucky, I did well on the driving test. I think i'ts who you are as a person that makes you a superb instructor, not just your discipline and your knowledge. I wouldn't have passed it as confidently and as flawlessly as I did without you. You have taught me a lot of valuable lessons, and this time I'm telling you John.. You did well : ) Thank you !

L Plates Driving School knows how to look and keep good people with a lot of driving knowledge and experience. 

Thank you John, and all of you guys : ).

Kamil. Redhill.

No comments:

Post a Comment