Wednesday 5 June 2019

Driving Lessons Worthing


May 2019

I started my driving lessons in February last year, I was very worried and nervous to even get the car moving. But if it wasn’t for my amazing instructor Frank I would not have the confidence that I have today. I passed my driving test on Tuesday and it’s safe to say, I wouldn’t of been able to of done it without Frank. He is an amazing instructor and remains calm under pressure. For myself that is a type of instructor I needed. Frank is very friendly and an outstanding instructor. I can not recommend Frank enough. Definitely get yourself booked for lessons with Frank, I would not of been able to pass with the knowledge, safety and everything else that goes into driving without him. 
Thank you so much Frank! Layla. Worthing.



No comments:

Post a Comment