Sunday 2 December 2012

Driving schools Redhill

2nd December, 2012

I passed my test on Friday 30th of November after having just 6 lessons with John Mell, admittedly I had previous lessons but that was about 6 years ago. John eased me back into driving really well, and I felt comfortable driving with him, (I previously had female instructors) so this was key. But I am so pleased that John took me for my lessons! He made me feel like I could pass my test even after a few lessons. John was really supportive of me through my theory as well as my practical. John completely changed how I do the reverse park, which made it so much easier for me :-) I would definately recommend L Plates especially John as he managed to work around my work hours which was just as important as his ability to teach! Thankyou :-) Chloe Winterbottom. Redhill.


No comments:

Post a Comment