Tuesday 18 December 2012

Driving schools Heathfield

17th December, 2012


It's been a great few months learning with Jared Light. We have driven no matter the conditions and he has really helped develop me into a lifetime driver, not just to get through test. Jared worked with me to really improve driving confidence and straight from the start he worked on my strengths, helping me to progress loads each lesson. My only regret is actually passing, as it means no more great hours in the car. Great value for money lessons and with such a great instructor, worth EVERY penny.
Jared, thank you for everything you have done for me and I hope to see you in the near future. You are a great asset to L Plates and I have loved every second driving with you. At least you no longer have to fight my awful road and cake your car in mud any more! Couldn't recommend you enough to everyone I know. Thanks, Hugh Angear. Heathfield. 


No comments:

Post a Comment