Sunday 21 April 2013

Automatic driving instructors Hastings.

21st April, 2013.

I started my driving lessons in June 2012 with Mark Napier. I started off as a very nervous pupil but in to time Mark had me feeling at ease and with this, my confidence grew and grew. Mark is an extremely patient instructor and I couldn't have asked for a better teacher. Not only is Mark a fantastic instructor, he is a great guy too and found I got on with him very well. I actually miss my lessons now I have passed and in the near future, I will be calling Mark to teach me how to drive a manual! It took just 9 months for Mark to teach me how to drive, and passing my test was an amazing feeling! So would just like to thank Mark for being such a brilliant instructor and helping me pass my test. Couldn't of done it without him! Stevie-Leigh Conrad. Guestling.


No comments:

Post a Comment