Monday 15 April 2013

Driving schools Worthing.

11th April, 2013.

Thank you very much!
I took my driving test on 8/4/13 at Worthing with my instructor Frank .My driving experience was everything and more than I expected. Knowing very little about how to drive and a car in general I was a real novice! But Frank is an amazing instructor and helped me so much throughout the six months I was with him. He would push me to do the very best I could and was always more than happy to help with any problems I had. He was also efficient when coming for lessons and would always squeeze in lessons that he could for me in order for me to pass my test. I would like to say a massive thank you to Frank because without him I feel that I would not have the confidence and the driving experience that I have had. I would also recommend him to anyone in the local area, I will miss my Tuesday lesson slot!
Kind Regards, Steph Atkinson, Worthing


No comments:

Post a Comment