Saturday 19 October 2013

Driving instructors Worthing

8th October, 2013

I would like to say a big thank you to my driving instructor Frank Judah after passing my test today. I would highly recommend him to any learner drivers, especially for those lacking in confidence he is brilliant at helping you to build it up. I felt like Frank was not just teaching me to simply get through my driving test, but also to develop the skills and knowledge I needed for a lifetime of safe driving which is so important for a time when the road is potentially such a dangerous place to be, especially for inexperienced drivers. Frank is very friendly and approachable and I never felt hesitant to ask what I thought were silly questions! Thank you very much Frank. Jennifer Bacchus. Worthing.


No comments:

Post a Comment