Saturday 19 October 2013

Driving lessons Redhill

9th October, 2013

From the very first lesson, my instructor John Mell was professional, but friendly. Ensuring that I could always ask questions. He was always patient, especially when I asked the same things twice! 
John was fantastic at making me feel confident to move onto the next part of my learning, but never rushed me, ensuring we spent enough time on each part, but also encouraging me to move forward and improve my knowledge and road experience. 
After my first lesson I felt at ease, and I was sure John was the right instructor to help me pass. I would throughly recommend him, as after 2 other driving instructors, I should know!
John - Many thanks again, I looked forward to our lessons, and I'm sure future students will too. Chris Colman. Redhill.


No comments:

Post a Comment