Saturday 23 November 2013

Driving lessons Crawley

16th November, 2013

I loved learning to drive with Giles Blanch. I would 100% recommend him as I felt that his teaching methods were very simple and I managed to pick up techniques quicker than before. He never lost his calm temperament and had a very optimistic and positive attitude in my driving abilities. He would instantly flag up areas of concern and look to rectify those, which showed his attentiveness to my driving. I was impressed at how easily he helped me understand how to do particular manoeuvres. He always had good advice. which if followed correctly, would always allow me to carry out any instruction successfully and with ease. He was always very clear in his communication and I always felt confident in what I needed to do. I would definitely recommend Giles. Poppy Unsworth. Crawley.


No comments:

Post a Comment