Saturday 9 November 2013

Driving lessons Worthing

7th November, 2013

I just want to say a massive thank you to Frank Judah for helping me recently pass my driving test at the first attempt. As someone who took his first series of driving lessons 15 years ago and tried again 10 years later I was really starting to doubt whether I'd ever be able to do it. A friend of mine had recently started to learn with Frank and he gave such a good recommendation to me that I thought I'd give it one more go. Franks style of teaching really suited me, he would always encourage me to progress when I was ready to and would ask what I would want to do during any particular lesson, Frank also showed great patience with my incessant questions!! I found the progress charts within the L-Plates booklet very useful as well as it really helps you track your progress from lesson to lesson. When the big day came the nerves had really gotten hold of me, Frank helped calm me down and provided all the encouragement I needed. Following the test I was over the moon when the examiner told me the good news, to come away with no faults as well was just the icing on the cake. Thanks again Frank and I'll see you soon for the pass plus. Andy Hemsley. Worthing.


No comments:

Post a Comment