Wednesday 2 April 2014

Driving lessons Tunbridge Wells

March, 2014

I just wanted to see you a message to let you know how extatic I am to have passed my driving test, not only passed but first attempt and with only 2 faults. This Is something I honestly thought would never happen for me. 
Colin Dawes was the best possible instructor I could have had, and without his professional and thorough teachings I would not have achieved such fantastic things. 

When I first met Colin he immediately put me at ease, he is friendly, warm and welcoming, just the sort of person you would need to represent your company. Colin had boundless patience ad enthusiasm with me and helped me to build up my confidence, which was something I have always struggled with. He helped me become a good and competent driver, which was so important to me. He taught me a lot more than how to pass my test. He nurtured my confidence and self asteam and gave me a high and safe standard of driving. 

I am so grateful to Colin for all the care and support he gave me during my time learning to drive and I would recommend him to absolutely anyone I could. He is truely awesome. Thank you so much Colin!!
Louise Williams. Tunbridge Wells.



No comments:

Post a Comment