Wednesday 28 May 2014

Driving lessons Burgess Hill

May, 2014

After failing my test ten years ago I wasn't particularly confident getting back behind the wheel but Giles Blanch made me feel at ease right from the first lesson and gave me the confidence I needed to start driving again. He made it seem so much less stressful and difficult than I remembered, and I started to enjoy driving and actually looked forward to my lessons! 
Although I didn't pass first time with Giles, I only got 3 minors and 1 serious and this just boosted my confidence even more that I really could do it.
I took my second test 4 weeks after Giles got a new car so I didn't have much time to get used to it, but Giles made sure I was 100% happy with the new car prior to the test and I'm very pleased to say I passed with only 1 minor!! 
After ten years, I can't believe I've finally passed and this was without a doubt due to having an instructor who was patient, genuinely interested, and a great teacher.
Thank you Giles for making driving fun and enjoyable. Jennifer Cheung. Burgess Hill



No comments:

Post a Comment