Thursday 19 June 2014

Automatic driving lessons Hastings

June, 2014

I feel really very lucky to of had Mark Napier as my driving instructor. He was very patient, supportive and very friendly. I was a very nervous and anxiaus driver but Mark was always patient, calm and helpful. Thanks to Mark my confidance grew quickly as he always helped me deal with all the situations, I struggled to understand when driving and explaninig things with patience many times without making feel bad or embarrassed. All this experience, l felt safe because of his quick reaction in some difficult situations when l get very nervous and panic a lot. Mark, you a great person and the best driving instructor. Thank you so much because driving changed my live forever. I would recommend Mark to absolutely anyone I could. He was punctual and reliable with lessons time and dates.
Thank you again Mark and good luck. Fatima Nahoor. Hastings. 


No comments:

Post a Comment