Thursday 19 June 2014

Driving lessons Crawley

June, 2014

I started driving with Raj Purba just a few days after I turned 17. I was very nervous to begin with but Raj made me feel comfortable from my first lesson. He let me get behind the wheel straight away and gave me the confidence and skills to be comfortable driving through his patient method of teaching and his skills at explaining situations and procedures on the road, and re explaining them when I didn't understand fully. With the areas in which I needed more practice we focused on these before the test to ensure I was definitely ready. I passed my test first time all thanks to Raj! Apart from learning to drive and passing the test I also had a really great time with him, he is a really lovely bloke and I would thoroughly recommend learning to drive with him! Leah Hickin. Crawley.


No comments:

Post a Comment