Monday 1 June 2015

Automatic driving lessons Eastbourne

May, 2015

My experience with L plates has been fantastic. You get a speedy response to enquiries. You can pay for as many or as few lesson as you like online. My instructor would than give me a copy of all my lesson times. Ray Everett was my instructor and he was fantastic. I'm an older driver who thought I would never get my license and with Ray I was able to pass both parts first time round with 2 minors. He was very warm and welcoming but stern when need be. He was very passionate about making sure I was a safe driver. He was able to voice my concerns even before I said anything. He is a fantastic teacher and driving companion. If they were giving out PHDs for driving he would definitely deserve one. Not putting any other instructors down but I think my success was possible because of him. He was the perfect one for me. If you don't have a good sense of humour though than he might not be the one for you. But if you want someone who is good fun and will push and support you. He is very honest and will not make you do any more or less than you need to be successful. So jus listen to home and take his instruction and I'm sure you will be successful as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment