Tuesday 30 June 2015

Driving instructors Hailsham

June, 2015

Today I passed my Practical Driving test first time! 
My experience with my driving instructor Frank Mclaren has been amazing. In my opinion he is a great instructor just because the way he taught me made me feel relaxed whilst driving, as well as teaching me to pass my test first time. 
He worked around my college day with lessons and if I ever needed any help he was always there to help me out. He is a great instructor and I recommend him to anyone who wants to learn to drive.
My experience with L Plates has been really swift and after only having around 30 hours of driving with Frank since I stared in February and since I have started I have really quickly managed to pick up how to drive and Franks tips were also really useful to. 
Thanks to L Plates driving school I am now able to progress with my life knowing that the skills I have picked up will help me throughout. Thank you. Recommended from someone who passed first time with the company. Daniel Brian-Davis. Hailsham. 


No comments:

Post a Comment