Saturday 18 July 2015

Automatic driving instructors Brighton

July, 2015

Having Terry as a driving instructor was absolutely amazing! If there is a person out there who doesn't know you but has complete confidence in you its Terry. He is a brilliant instructor always making sure you're feeling comfortable and relaxed. He always has he faith of his learners - chucked me straight into driving on my first lesson and didn't look back since! Terry is such a lovely, calm and friendly person he became more of a friend to me than an instructor. He knows when your ready for test, even if you don't have faith in yourself, you know Terry does! I really could not thank Terry enough for all his help and hard work he put in with teaching me to drive. I have recommended two people to Terry already and will continue to recommend more! Never met such a lovely person to learn how to drive with - thank you Terry :). Shannon Stevens. Brighton.


No comments:

Post a Comment