Thursday 30 July 2015

Driving schools Reigate

July, 2015

Learning to drive is an exciting but really daunting part of your life but this was eased due to John Mell's calm, kind and funny, but professional nature. It's always a nerve racking time, but he was always fully supportive and extremely patient! I would highly recommend John as he was always considerate of when I was busy, so would arrange a lesson that was best for me, so I never once had to worry about missing lessons or taking longer to learn. He was also on time for every lesson and made sure that I achieved the most out of each of them. I was able to learn at my pace allowing me to grow in confidence, which helped me to deal with any problems faced on the road, making me a more confident and safer driver. I don't think I could have had a better and kinder instructor, so he is a huge credit to the L Plates Company. Tamara Jelley. Reigate.



No comments:

Post a Comment