Friday 29 April 2016

Driving lessons Tunbridge Wells

April, 2016

I was taught by Colin and took my test in Tunbridge Wells. He was the best instructor I could have asked for. I was terrified at first, but he quickly helped me gain confidence and was a very calming influence. He never raised his voice when I did something wrong which is exactly what you need, and always reinforced the fact that mistakes were normal in order to learn and progress. Collin was always willing to answer any questions I had about driving, the test procedures, insurance or potential first cars too. As as naturally nervous person, I never thought I could be taught to be a confident driver, but that's exactly what Colin has helped me be! I would recommend him, and L Plates, to any learner.  Thanks for everything! Rebecca Day. Tunbridge Wells.


1 comment: