Monday 22 October 2012

Automatic driving lessons Hastings

22nd October, 2012



Hi all you guys out there who would like to learn to drive, let me share my experience with you. I am a 68yr old female who had never been behind the wheel of a car until 2nd of aug2012 that was when I met my instructor Ray Everett, one of the first questions I asked Ray was will you be honest with me after my trial lesson. After the lesson he said I could do it with a lot of hard work, well due to Rays patience, understanding, encouragement and giving me the confidence to carry on, not forgetting his years of experience I have passed my theory and have a date for my test. If he can do this for me, take my advice forget the rest and go for the best RAY EVERETT, all that is left to say is thank you Ray I will forever be in your debt. Margaret Ward. Hastings



1 comment:

  1. Driving is the control and operation of a land vehicle, such as a car, truck or bus. I am fully impressed with this post.
    Driving Lessons Greenford

    ReplyDelete