Tuesday 2 October 2012

Driving lessons Hastings

1st October, 2012

I was really nervous to start my driving lessons, like everybody is. I was worried i'd have somebody really horrible and impatient. My driving instructor was Gareth. After my first lesson with him, it felt like i knew him for ages. (Weird i know) But he made me feel comfortable and was very friendly and patient with me. One thing I really struggled with, was my confidence. But Gareth was always trying to help me build that up and was never putting me down. At first i always thought i was gonna fail first time. However, because Gareth was set on that i was gonna past that gave me that little bit of confidence. On the day of my test, i went in with a clear head. Not assuming that i was gonna fail or past. And i did it! I passed first time. I don't think i would have been able to if Gareth didn't try to build my confidence. I have been reccommending L-Plates and Gareth ever since. Jade Huggett. Hastings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment