Thursday 18 October 2012

Driving instructor training in Eastbourne



17th October, 2012.
John Eacher trained me for my ADI part 2 and 3 and we trained very hard but also became good friends.He was always there if i had a problem or question even when I texed him in the evenings panicing about my tests.Part 3 was one of the hardest things I have ever done in my life but John made it easier with his help and advice and role playing Darren the chavvy teenager which had us both in stitches.It was about me getting through my tests which I have now done sucessfully but it was also important to like and get on well with your trainer.I am now an ADI and looking forward to a great career and I owe John alot for his help and feel I have made a very good friend.Thanks John. Martin Lock. Crowborough.

No comments:

Post a Comment