Friday 26 September 2014

Automatic driving lessons Brighton

September, 2014

I just recently passed with Terry Bardsley. He really boosted my confidence in the car and never gave up on me. It took me a while due to my nerves. However he was always really enthusiastic with the teaching and made it a lot easier to learn. Terry was never hesitant to any questions that I had to ask and was always positive with me. If Terry ever felt I was unsure he always made me reassure him and myself that I knew what to do. Terry was always on time for my lessons and was open to take me home to where ever I needed to go. I had an amazing experience learning with Terry and it didn't feel like a chore. I always looked forward to my lessons and that was because of Terry. So I would like to say a big thank you to the company and to Terry for giving me the help and support I needed. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone and if I can pass anyone can too! Grace M. Telscombe Cliffs, Brighton. 


No comments:

Post a Comment