Tuesday 2 September 2014

Driving schools Eastbourne

September, 2014

John Leeming has been teaching me on and off to drive over the last year. I went from a nervous hot mess to passing my test first time. John helped me get past all my fears resulting in me gaining confidence when driving. I felt he pushed me to all the right limits making me realise I can do things I was afraid of. If I ever had financial difficulties John would always understand and would allow me to contact him when I could afford to continue. John is not only a fantastic instructor he also is a wonderful person. There was never awkward silences and he is so polite and friendly. Also he has such patience, I suppose he has to when dealing with learners like myself! I am so happy that I passed first time and I have john to thank. I would highly recommend him to anyone and I shall to all those I speak to who are interested in learning. Natalie Carroll. Eastbourne. 


No comments:

Post a Comment