Thursday 25 September 2014

Driving lessons Eastbourne

September, 2014

Frank became my driving instructor in early February 2014, he was recommended to me via a friend I went to University with.
I passed my driving test on My Mum's Birthday, which was the 2nd of September 2014.
Frank has a zero tolerance for the word "Sorry" and that suited me great. Throughout our lessons we shared the same frustrations of other drivers on the road. We had a laugh.
My lessons were scheduled around my busy full-time work/Mummy duties. Frank chose routes that simulated the directions in which you may drive during your test. I felt at ease during my test as I was following familiar routes.
Frank seems genuine, down to earth, teaches to your ability and has "100%" confidence in you when he knows you're ready for testing day.
Wonderful Scottish accent. Many Thanks, Frank! Hannah Wood. Eastbourne. 


No comments:

Post a Comment