Monday 8 December 2014

Automatic driving instructors Bexhill

December, 2014

My first attempt at learning to drive came four years ago, and after only three lessons in a manual car my anxiety got the better of me and I gave up. It wasn’t until last year that I decided to give driving another go, and booked my lessons with Mark Napier. Mark has a calming and supportive demeanor suitable for even the most nervous drivers; he never once lost his patience or made me feel foolish. Mark has a wealth of knowledge, from the mechanics of how wheels respond to steering to reference points and tips for maneuvers. As I became more experienced and comfortable behind the wheel, he encouraged independent driving; trusting me to follow maps or road signs to reach our destination, greatly increasing my confidence in the process. Mark prepared me fully for my driving test, and I’m pleased to report that I passed on my first attempt. I highly recommend Mark Napier. Monica Hocking. Bexhill on sea. 


No comments:

Post a Comment