Monday 8 December 2014

Driving lessons Hailsham

November, 2014

I had a really positive experience learning to drive with L Plates. Frank, my instructor, had a really friendly and positive attitude throughout. Although he wasn't always right on time picking me up for lessons sometimes a few minutes late, it didn't matter because I‘m never on time getting ready to go anyway so it worked out just fine. Also sometimes in panic situations Frank got a bit shouty which panicked me more but it must have worked because no one crashed and everyone’s fine. I think the main reason I passed was because I was told enough times that I remembered to plan far ahead and try to correct my mistakes. All in all I feel I had an advantage having Frank as my instructor because I managed to be one of the not many people who passed first time. As a bonus I learned a lot of new routes to places which will come in handy :). Ella Orwell. Hailsham.


No comments:

Post a Comment