Monday 29 December 2014

Driving lessons Crawley

December, 2014

I believe that Raj Purba is a fantastic tutor and his techniques of teaching really helped me understand how to approach obstacles and overcome them. He took the time to get to know me and it was easy to connect to him. He had a good balance of the way he was with me, stern when he needed to be and did not make me feel uncomfortable or negative about my driving. Not only did he teach me to drive and he taught me to become confident in myself and believe my gut instinct and for that I am thankful. I am now, thanks to him, able to have the freedom and independence that I never had before. Thank you again, Raj and I will always recommend you to other learner drivers. Good luck and best wishes to you and your family. Kelly Powell. Crawley. 


No comments:

Post a Comment